Meyer Law PLLC is here to assist you with your business by providing services tailored to your specific needs. Whether you just have questions about a business idea, need assistance with forming a new business, require representation to enforce or defend contract disputes, or to dissolve or otherwise exit a business, Meyer Law is here to help.
- Entity Selection: Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, LLC, or Corporation
- Tax Treatment Selection: S-Corp, C-Corp, or Disregarded Entity
- Employment Law considerations
- Contracts, customer service agreement, lease agreement reviews and drafts
- Cooperative formation and management
- Trademarks, Copyrights, and Trade Secret protections
For Active Businesses
- Employee Handbook review, revision, or drafting.
- Employee contracts, non-compete agreements, hiring and termination consults.
- Succession and Continuity of Operations Planning
- Enforcement of contracts and agreements
- Website and document legal reviews
- Secured transactions and enforcement of financial agreements
- Trademarks, Copyrights, and Trade Secret enforcement
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses and Assets
- Business Dissolution and Termination
- Business Owner Estate Planning
Services for All
- Registered Agent Services
- Business Filing Renewal and Knowledge Management
- Business Plan Reviews and Advice